Kallik partners with Teklynx International
“Together, Kallik and Teklynx have over 50 years of experience in labeling software, artwork management and professional services,” said Thierry Mauger, president of Teklynx International. “Our partnership reinforces our mutual commitment to providing industry-leading software, services and support to our customers in regulated industries.”
Kallik’s Label and Artwork Management System is specifically designed for highly regulated industries looking for a simple way to manage all labels and artwork, maintain compliance and speed time to market. Through this strategic integration with Teklynx software, customers benefit from:
- Efficient management of numerous label assets including patient leaflets, master data sheets, labels, artwork, promotional materials, blister packs, cartons, cases, xml website content, symbols, logos, barcodes, tables, cutouts, and artwork-based background images.
- Logic-driven automatic rules engine to populate content in appropriate fields to mitigate risk and eliminate human error in labeling processes.
- Semi- or fully automated label and artwork creation, plus less waste with the ability to change a single element out of thousands of labels in seconds instead of hours.
- Electronic labeling support to cover all aspects of label and artwork distribution.
- Artwork and label approval workflows with electronic signatures for FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and EU GMP Annex 11 compliance.
- Complete traceability and transparency throughout the supply chain with detailed audit trails for all activities from asset management and artwork approvals to printing.
- Factory labeling at global manufacturing sites and easy onboarding of new sites via Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud hosting.
“We are seeing the real value that companies derive from deploying consistent and integrated artwork management, labeling and printing across their enterprise. For businesses today, this has become a differentiator that really puts them ahead of their competition,” says Gurdip Singh, CEO of Kallik. “For our customers, we strive to be better every day and continually improve – and partnering with Teklynx does just that. They are an exemplary provider of barcode labels and design solutions that we trust to help drive truly differentiated performance for our customers.