How to Use a TikTok as Your iPhone Wallpaper
TikTok users are loving a hack that lets you turn videos from the app into live wallpapers on iPhone, with some creating content specifically for that purpose. Here’s how to try it for yourself.
People love to personalize their phones and other devices with wallpapers and lock screens, choosing pictures of their family, friends, celebrities, beautiful landscapes or anything that catches their eye and doing their phone background.
The abbreviated video app TikTok is a hub for a variety of different trends, including a number of wallpaper trends, which have prompted users to get creative with their backgrounds. This includes planet lock screen trend and AI generated wallpaper trend.
But did you know that you can actually turn TikTok videos themselves into live wallpapers on iPhone? A live wallpaper lets you set a video as your lock screen, which you can watch by activating it with a firm press. Here’s how to do the hack.
Click here if TikTok is not loading
@milachka_ya #wallpapers, #livewallpaper, #wallpapervideo, #horrors, #fyp
How to Turn TikTok into Live Wallpaper on iPhone
To do this hack, all you will need is an iPhone that has the TikTok app installed.
Once logged into your account, follow these steps:
- Open ICT Tac.
- To find a video you want to use as your lock screen (try searching for ‘animated background’ for inspiration.)
- Click it to share button on the right side.
- In the bottom row of icons, scroll down and tap ‘Live photo.’ This will save it to your device.
- Go to the Pictures app, and click on the live photo you just recorded.
- Press the to share bottom left button, scroll down, then click ‘Use as wallpaper.’
- Pinch to adjust the size, then press ‘Adjust,’ and select whether you want to use it as your home screen or lock screen.
When you press firmly on the screen, it should activate your Live Photo. There are a whole range of different videos on TikTok that are ideal for live wallpapers, and the possibilities are virtually endless.
If you want to learn more about using TikTok, you can check out our other guides here:
How To Duo On TikTok | How to sew on TikTok | How to go live on TikTok | How to find contacts on TikTok | How To Use TikTok Stories | Best time to post on TikTok for more views and likes